Bob is a full-time Licensed Realtor and Associate/Broker in Pennsylvania. Bob has received consecutive quality service and top producers recognition and awards throughout his Real Estate career. Prior to Bob’s successful Real Estate career, he served over 20 years Active Duty in the Armed Services and retired a decorated veteran with three overseas tours and numerous achievements accredited to his career. Bob also received national level awards from the former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff while in the Uniformed Services. His formal education includes a bachelors degree from the University of Maryland in Business Management, as well as a Masters degree in Counseling.
Bob has four great kids: Robert Jr, Anthony, Leizel and Aedan. Rob is a Graphic Artist and former Florida Air National Guard service member residing in Orlando, Florida. Anthony is a talented musician residing in Utah. Leizel is a black belt in Taekwondo.
Bob says “Family is an important part of our lives. I will serve my clients with the same dedication I provide for my family.”
“Listening intently to what’s important to home buyers and sellers is the key to a successful home buying or home selling process. Because of my decades of experience in local and national real estate, as well as hard work, dedication, and care for people, I will ensure buyers and sellers get the most professional service they deserve.
After I accomplish your next home purchase or sale, I am sure you will refer me to family and friends. Thank you!”
Home Buyer and Seller Reviews
– Bob was a great help every step of the way as we looked for our perfect house. He was always quick to answer any questions we had and would share his honest opinion when he didn’t think a house was right for us. We found a perfect home in just a couple months and we were so thankful to have Bob with us during the process.
Logan S. – 2018
– Bob was great to work with. Pleasant and always willing to answer our phone calls and all our questions. Always quick to respond. Even with questions after move in day. Very respectful and very professional. 5 stars isn’t enough!
Bryan Y. – 2018
Bob was very helpful in working with us to help us purchase our new home. The home went off the market for some repairs just as we were planning to go look at it. Bob kept in close contact with the listing agent to find out when it was coming back on the market so we could go look at it right away. We really enjoyed working with Bob
Lamar and Kristi W. – 2018
– Bob was great to us through this estate process of selling homes. Worked with him 5 years ago selling a home and had a great experience . Would highly recommend!!!
George and Sue J. – 2018
– From start to finish working with Bob was terrific, smooth, quick, and professional. We needed someone to appreciate our circumstances of a quick sale and Bob was great to deal with. Thank you Bob for all your help. Because of all your help and honesty we are now living in our new home only minutes from work! Thank you!
Dennie and Mikei
– Bob was a very nice and friendly person to deal with when selling our home. Our home sold very quickly and Bob was available anytime we called him with questions. We recommend Bob to anyone needing a good agent.
George and Sue J.
– Bob is a fantastic real estate agent. He worked with my husband and I for several months (and didn’t lose patience with us – haha). In the end he was able to find us our dream home. We highly recommend him to everyone!
Kristen Mace-Wease – Physician Assistant at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
– Bob was the listing agent for my Aunt’s house, which we were trying to sell in a difficult market. He counseled patience, and his experience proved invaluable, helping us to eventually sell the house. I would heartily recommend him to anyone looking for a competent and experienced realtor.
Clif Stroud – Principal with Aviation Marketing Communications
– Highly likely to recommend Bought a Single Family home in 2012 in Lebanon, PA.
Summary: We worked with Bob in trying to find our dream home. Many people say that you should settle as you’ll never get everything you want, I am a picky person and I was unwilling to do so. Bob was absolutely wonderful in being patient with me and showing us many homes over our time spent with him. We even viewed a few homes more then once! He never pushed my husband and I to settle on a home and was very informative on home structure, the area we were looking in, the selling/buying process, and much more! When we finally found our dream home, with all the things on my list of “wants”. He was wonderful in the negotiating /buying process – to this day I’m convinced if we wouldn’t have followed his advice, we would not have landed the home we did! I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a home in the Lebanon/Hershey area!
– Highly likely to recommend Sold a home in 2011.
Summary: From start to finish working with Bob was terrific, smooth, quick, and professional. We needed someone to appreciate our circumstances of a quick sale and Bob was great to deal with. Thank you Bob for all your help! Because of all your help and honesty we are now living in our new home only minutes from work! Thank you! Dennie and Mike
– Highly likely to recommend Showed home in 2011 in Myerstown, PA.
Summary: I previously owned and operated a seafood restaurant. I do not make recommendations lightly. I wanted a ReMax agent and made a random phone call. Bob answered the phone. I live in Southern Maryland and need to move to PA to help with my 93 year old grandmother. Bob asked us what our needs where and then whittled down the properties to find the appropriate ones that fit. He took his time with us, never pushing, always asking for our opinions until he got the idea of what we were looking for. Through the entire process Bob listened and made excellent recommendations until we finally found the perfect house that suited all of our needs. He is a man of unequaled honor and integrity. He exemplifies what professionalism means. His calm, serene nature eases the stress of locating and buying a home. Bob will go above and beyond all reasonable efforts to ensure that you have the best experience, that you are absolutely satisfied with his efforts, because he actually cares about his clients. I couldn’t have found a better agent and this was a random happenstance. I highly recommend this fine gentleman. If five stars are the highest rating this site allows, I give him six stars across the board. Thank you Bob for making our experience actually enjoyable! You are a pleasure with whom to work!
– Highly likely to recommend Sold a home in 2006.
Summary: He is professional and he got my property sold and he is a good guy to work with.
Personal Email Reviews Hello Bob I hope that all is going well for you. Thank you for keeping me current about the real estate environment. I had contacted you about 2 or 3 years ago as a military member. I was having a difficult time selling my house because as a member of the military, I was moving from Mass to KY. I had wondered why civilian government workers could have their homes bought by the government when the civilian workforce relocated, and not the homes of military members, who are required to move every 3-4 years. I just wanted to let you know that I was able to sell my house in Massachusetts through the Homeowners Assistance Program (HAP) for active military members that you recommended. The people at HAP (Savannah, GA) have been very helpful since I am now stationed at Fort Knox, Kentucky.
~Cornell B. Hello Bob, We really appreciate your assistance in helping us find our new home! We are very excited about the home and appreciate all you have done to find us that special place.
~David and Ruby N. Thank you Bob for watching out for me. 🙂 And thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate the work you do and the help you have been giving me. I am very glad that when I called your office you picked the phone up and not someone else. Talk to you soon.
Bob Wert reviews
s for sale in Lebanon
Bob is a fantastic real estate agent. He worked with my husband and I for several months (and didn’t lose patience with us – haha). In the end he was able to find us our dream home. We highly recommend him to everyone!
Kristen Mace-Wease – 2 May, 2014
Bob was possibly the best realtor me and my husband could have asked for. He is there for the buyer and gets the best rate and deal you could ask for. I highly recommend him!
Rebecca Salem – Oct 1, 2015
Bob is such a great realtor! Would and have recommended him to others. He stuck with us for several years and many houses till we found the perfect one for us. …He will definitely be a long time friend for our family. Bob we can’t thank you enough for all you did for us!
Alexis Brown – April 16, 2016
I have worked with Bob for 2 years trying to find the right home at the right time. He was always helpful and professional. His knowledge and diligence helped me finally find the perfect home for my family and I and I couldn’t be happier. Thanks Bob!
Rebecca Sissini – 4 May, 2016
Bob is amazing to work with. He answered all my questions and was there for me when I was stressed about all the paperwork. We had looked at two other places before we found our house. It was like it was meant to be. My oldest is leaving for college but I still wanted her to have her own space. This house did that.
Jess Rogers – 25 July, 2016
Bob listened to our want list and found us the home of our dreams. He is a very respectable Realtor and has now become a friend. I would highly recommend if you are looking for someone to go above and beyond for you in your house hunting, Bob is a class act!
Arlene Heath – Aug 13, 2016
Bob was my realtor for two home purchases the past few years. I couldn’t ask for a more responsive and knowledgeable person to help me through the entire process. I highly recommend him for your next home purchase! Thank you for everything you’ve helped me with!
Alyssa Nichole – Feb 24, 2017